Patient Advisors Network (PAN) is a community of patient partners who are committed to help improve Canadian healthcare for all.
We come together within the PAN Community to learn from each other to:
- get to know each other
- learn how to be an effective patient partner
- find out what opportunities there are to be involved
- learn about research, education, conferences, webinars and workshops you can participate in
- and how to get started as a patient partner or advisor
To learn more about the benefits of joining PAN click here to go to the Members tab.
The PAN Community also provides opportunities
- to share our collective insights and patient engagement resources
- participate in community initiatives or projects
Please note PAN does not advise patients.
Patient partners are people with patient and caregiving experiences who collaborate within the healthcare system as individuals to share our insights and experiences in order to improve healthcare.
In some cases, the label used is Patient Advisor or Patient and Family Advisor. No matter the name, we perform the role of a patient partner.